On Saturday, I will be hanging out in the Walmart parking lot, possibly with my Jeep J10, maybe with my brother’s Mustang, perhaps with my $700 Suzuki Tracker — who knows! Please join me so I don’t look like a weirdo standing all alone staring at his car in the Walmart parking lot.
I just got back from Germany, and boy did I miss the car culture here in The Motor Suburb. I’m ready to drink it in, so let’s have an Autopian meetup at the usual spot, followed by a cruise down Woodward Avenue, which is going to be absolutely lit on Saturday evening. Bring a lawn chair, as I plan to set up shop on the side of the fabled M-1, and just sit there into the night.
- What: An unsanctioned Atopian Meetup
- Where: Troy Walmart parking lot (2001 W Maple Rd, Troy, MI 48084)
- When: Saturday, July 30, 7:45 PM.
- We’ll stay there for about an hour and a half, then we’ll cruise Woodward and hang out.
- Will there be food?: Yes.
- Will the food be healthy?: No
- Will it be pizza?: You bet your ass it will be.
- Will the pizza be Little Caesars?: Am I a cheap bastard?