Do you want to meet fellow Autopians? Are you interested in seeing a ridiculous spectrum of automobiles from supercars to straightup shitboxes? Can you get to metro Detroit in the next 36 hours? Do you think it’s cheesy starting introductions with a series of questions? Well Friday is your day.
The last Autopian meetup was a roaring success, with everything from Lamborghinis to TVRs to old trucks to $500 beaters assembling in an unofficial capacity at the Walmart parking lot in Troy, Michigan — just north of Detroit.
Your humble website plans to keep things classy by once again hanging out in a Walmart parking lot for a completely unsanctioned gathering of car-nerds. I plan to be there in a 1966 Ford Mustang. You should be there in something cool. Or not! If you wanna show up in a 2020 Toyota Corolla hatchback, join us! There will be pizza.
- What: An unofficial gathering of car friends.
- When: Friday, June 17, 2022 at 7 P.M.
- Where: Walmart parking lot: 2001 W Maple Rd, Troy, MI 48084
- Who: Your fellow Autopians
- Why: Because, let’s be real, your spouse is tired of pretending to be interested in your car-stuff.
Join the Detroit-area Autopians Facebook group to stay informed.